Andy-jib camera support system is engineered and manufactured by ST VIDEO, adopts high strength light-weighted titanium-aluminum alloy material. The system includes 2 types which is Andy-jib heavy duty and Andy-jib Lite. The unique triangle and hexagonal combined tube design and windproof holes sections from the pivot to the head makes the system higher quality and more stable, suitable for a wide range of broadcast and live show shootings. Andy-jib full-featured single-arm 2 axis remote head offers 900 degree pan or tilt rotation, one person can operate the camera and jib crane at the same time.
1. Quick setup, light weight and easy to transfer.
2. Front sections with holes, reliable windproof function.
3. Max payload up to 30kg , suitable for most of the video and film cameras.
4. Longest length can reach to 17meters (56ft).
5. Electrical control box comes with a camera plate (V mount is standard, Anton-Bauer mount is an option), can be powered either by AC ( 110V/220V ) or camera battery.
6. Fully functional zoom&focus controller with Iris control button on it, easier and more convenient for the operator to do the job.
7. Each size includes all the stainless steel cables for the previous shorter sizes.
8. 360 Dutch head is an option.
- Jib sections and cables
- Electrical remote head control system
(Remote Head Assembly, Pan&Tilt motors,Focus & Iris Servos, Control Box with camera plate, Zoom&Focus Controller, Joystick, Control box cable, Controller “Y” cable, Canon Video Lens Operation Kit)